Can someone please help.

For some unknown reason I cannot listen to online radio stations anymore (especially BBC UK)?? Why I do not know.
I've downloaded Win Media 10 again but still nothing. From reading on"google" maybe a codec problem, but the req ones should be in WMP 10 ??

I can play disks and music from my library on my hard drive.

ANYTHING TO TRY I WILL..........

PLEASE HELP MAKES THE WORKING DAY SO SO LONG.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi, it ried the bbc site and part of it let me choose between real player or windows media player ,but the music section wanted to use real player ,i don't have it and don't want it .so i can't listen to the music section .so maybe you need to update real player .

Hi, it ried the bbc site and part of it let me choose between real player or windows media player ,but the music section wanted to use real player ,i don't have it and don't want it .so i can't listen to the music section .so maybe you need to update real player .

I only have Windows Media 10, which it used to work on 2 weeks ago. All I have done since is run EWIDO and BITDEFENDER. Maybe these took something away they shouldn't have, only god knows!

I noticed that once I updated my Firefox browser there no longer was a toolbar for Windows Media Radio... Anyone know why this is? I noticed others here are having the same problem having it missing... :(

Hi RainyDays67,
You have hijacked a very old thread (Aug 26th, 2006), Please post back starting a new thread of your own and supply a lot of information about your machine, OS and the problem and someone here will try to assist you. But we need more information to do that so the more you supply the better chance of being helped.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.