ive celron 1.2ghz, mercury mb,128mb ram,40 gb hdd, lg monitor... the problem is, my system is working properly with windows 98/me but when i tried to install higher versions like windows xp/nt/2000 etc... its giving problem... ie... after successfully installing the operating system...it giving windows logo... after that it is giving a screen " out of freequency hf... and vf.... 15 sec more...." and after it giving completley blank screen ... please solve my problem

ive celron 1.2ghz, mercury mb,128mb ram,40 gb hdd, lg monitor... the problem is, my system is working properly with windows 98/me but when i tried to install higher versions like windows xp/nt/2000 etc... its giving problem... ie... after successfully installing the operating system...it giving windows logo... after that it is giving a screen " out of freequency hf... and vf.... 15 sec more...." and after it giving completley blank screen ... please solve my problem

Hello ,try f8 on bootup and go to safe mode and try and change monitor refresh rate .
If you go to Control Panel/Display/Settings/Advanced button/Adapter tab, you will find refresh settings option. Optimal or 60 might be worth a try.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.