Hi ....the wife has a laptop that when booted gives 12 error messages such as "windows cannot access Program files \ibm thinkvantage\rescue and recovery\br_funcs.exe" and others like Reg,exe and 8 xcopy.exe messages.
when I ok all of the messages all works fine !
I have downloaded Rescue and repair from IBM and reinstalled as I thought it may repair the problem >>>>> NO:sad:

I ran a registry programme (Arbexo) but it seems there was no registry bad links !!!:rolleyes:

HELP YOU TECHIES PLEASE :idea: CHEERS !!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Moved. :)

Hi,

I have the same problem! Waiting for a good reply to your question....

Lena

the only thing u can do if this is bothering u is run every virus and error checking software that u can freely get off the internet, or for best results, reinstall windows. Did u back up ur registry? If so, restore it. if not, remember that after u reinstall windows (if error checking and fixing didn't work)

A word to the wise: never trust any free registry tweaking program as they are "virusy"

the only thing u can do if this is bothering u is run every virus and error checking software that u can freely get off the internet, or for best results, reinstall windows. Did u back up ur registry? If so, restore it. if not, remember that after u reinstall windows (if error checking and fixing didn't work)

A word to the wise: never trust any free registry tweaking program as they are "virusy"

hello ,you should check the date of post before responding to them ,this one is over 1 year old !!!

Better late than never?

thanks, i never noticed that- LOL!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.