Miniplayer mode has always worked fine on my computer, however recently it has stopped. WMP itself seems to still be working perfectly fine but when i minimize it it does not go to the MP mode. I have WMP ticked under taskbar>toolbars, but all this does is shift some space at the bottom where it should be but WMP just stays as a tab at the bottom just more squished up.
I had never realised how useful the MP mode is untill now, when I am having to do without. Maybe it was my lack of gratification that lead it to teach me a moral lesson : ).
Anyway please help as I am sure it has a simple answer which I have overlooked.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Miniplayer mode has always worked fine on my computer, however recently it has stopped. WMP itself seems to still be working perfectly fine but when i minimize it it does not go to the MP mode. I have WMP ticked under taskbar>toolbars, but all this does is shift some space at the bottom where it should be but WMP just stays as a tab at the bottom just more squished up.
I had never realised how useful the MP mode is untill now, when I am having to do without. Maybe it was my lack of gratification that lead it to teach me a moral lesson : ).
Anyway please help as I am sure it has a simple answer which I have overlooked.

Hello,yup it is a simple fix ,never used it before but when i minimize wmp it tell me how to activate mini mode ,you right click on a blank space of the lower toolbar and go to toolbars and click on windows media player .

I have WMP ticked under taskbar>toolbars, but all this does is shift some space at the bottom where it should be but WMP just stays as a tab at the bottom just more squished up.

Thank you for your reply but I have tried this and it does not work, even when restarting the computer etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.