Hi everyone! I have a huge problem with my laptop. Well for one I haven't had ANY problems whatsoever since I bought it a yr ago. I was using it yesterday morning, turned it off, and then last night it just wasn't working anymore. The last thing I downloaded was adobe softwares which I needed and tutorials for photoshop. As far as anything else goes, I'm only online to check e-mails. Yesterday and Adobe software update thing was the last thing I dled. And it had asked me to restart, but I chose restart later and that was it. When I turn it on, it shows the screen where I can chose Run Windowns, RUn Safe Mode bla bla, So when I chose Run Normal the Windows logo appears, the screen will go black and then a blue screen appears with the "problem" but it dissappears really fast that I can't read it, then it restarts all over again. I'm really frustrated because non of the safe modes work, they freeze half way. and I'm afraid I may lose all of my work. Someone help me pretty please!!!!:sad:

Thanks

Cely:eek:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Have you tried booting using last known good?

Have you tried booting using last known good?

Yes. It does the same as with the Normal boot. It will show me the windows logo then a black screen and then a blue screena dn restart itself. And I have also tried all of the Safe Modes but it freezes:sad:

Hi everyone! I have a huge problem with my laptop. Well for one I haven't had ANY problems whatsoever since I bought it a yr ago. I was using it yesterday morning, turned it off, and then last night it just wasn't working anymore. The last thing I downloaded was adobe softwares which I needed and tutorials for photoshop. As far as anything else goes, I'm only online to check e-mails. Yesterday and Adobe software update thing was the last thing I dled. And it had asked me to restart, but I chose restart later and that was it. When I turn it on, it shows the screen where I can chose Run Windowns, RUn Safe Mode bla bla, So when I chose Run Normal the Windows logo appears, the screen will go black and then a blue screen appears with the "problem" but it dissappears really fast that I can't read it, then it restarts all over again. I'm really frustrated because non of the safe modes work, they freeze half way. and I'm afraid I may lose all of my work. Someone help me pretty please!!!!:sad:

Thanks

Hi,i had a computer last week that the blue screen went away so fas i couldn't read it ,i have a small camera that takes video so it took one of the computer booting and then ran it on a working computer and froze it at the error message and was able to read the error !! ,maybe if you have a camera that does this you could do the same .

I am having the same problem and it sucks...ugh...will appreciate any help...

Thanks

I am having the same problem and it sucks...ugh...will appreciate any help...

Hi. Start your own thread instead of dredging up ancient ones and I am sure someone will be able to help :).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.