For about 6 months now i have been having this problem. Almost everytime an application is opened a blue screen appears with Windows at the top and underneath:

An error has occured. To continue:
Press Enter to return to Windows, or

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart your computer. If you do this, you will lose any unsaved information in all open applications.

Error: OE: 002B: OF000000

Press any key to continue...

But if i press return or any key to continue another blue screen appears saying exactly the same but with a different error number/letters. Sometimes it will restart with CTRL+ALT+DEL but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't.

Sometimes it just freezes in the middle of browsing the internet, it isn't on one particular site, it is on any.

Another message i receive is "Explorer has caused an error in NEWDOTNET7_22.DLL Explorer will now close."

when i click close on this message all that appears is the desktop background with no way of shutting down even with CTRL-ALT-DEL! So i end up manually turning it off.

This happens every few minutes and is so frustrating!

Any help would be very greatly appreciated, Thanks in advanced!!:confused:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Another message i receive is "Explorer has caused an error in NEWDOTNET7_22.DLL Explorer will now close."

This line shows that your computer has been infected with spyware. I recommend you download Spybot Search & Destroy and Lavasoft Adaware. Update the apps and then scan your system one at a time with both these programs. See if this helps. If not, get back to us and we'll go from there.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

another suggestion for you-
(1) open your PC cabinet and then check RAM (memory stick), if it covered by dust clean it and restore..then restart your computer

If this doesn't work replace the appropriate RAM

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.