Does anyone know how to get Nero Cover Designer to print the booklet pages front and back on the same card stock? I can print them separately, cut them out, and glue them together. There doesn't seem to be anyway to make them print in the center of the card stock. They are aligned to the top left.

If not, then how do I get both first and second pages to print on the same sheet?
:cry: HPriser

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you don't have a duplex printer, can you print only the fronts - then put them back into the printer backwards and print the reverse side. Not sure if that's what you mean.

If you don't have a duplex printer, can you print only the fronts - then put them back into the printer backwards and print the reverse side. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Thanks for replying. I appreciate the effort. I have a duplex printer. When I print both sides, the images do not overlap. The front image is aligned with the left side of the page. The back image is also aligned with the left side of the page. The need to be aligned with the center of the page or they don't align front and back. Do you know how to get the Nero Covermaker to align with the center of the page?

Hurle

I'm wondering if you've had any feedback with a solution for this as I've got the same problem. It did not exist with previous versions of Nero. To get the front and back of a booklet, a different page stock has to be used, not the default "normal paper". I used to use the "Ace Label 20100 - 20199" for the front and back of the booklet. I can still select "Ace Label 20100 - 20199" for the front, but the program will not allow me to select it for the back of the booklet, it only has one choice, the default "normal paper." It is only by selecting a stock such as the one which I've mentinoned, that the front and back of the booklet can be printed to one page. It can then be folded, cut and inserted into the jewel case. If anyone has an answer to this you may reply to me privately as well to mexicoray@hotmail.com

Can anyone tell me how to delete a threade or a post? I have had this one posted since 2002 and can't kill it!

Help

Hurle

This Problem is solved. Now, how do I remove this thing?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.