I don't know what happened to my computer, but I rearranged my room and moved my computer, and all of a sudden I can't access certain pages.

I've read a lot of threads on not being able to use Hotmail. I can get to the login page, but I can't get to my mailbox. I can use Hotmail fine at work, just not here at home.

I also cannot DL the latest version of Firefox. It says AUS: Connection timed out.

There are also certain webpages that I cannot access, but most work fine.

I've tried changing my security back to default, I deleted my cookies/Temp Internet Files/Cache, and all kinds of things I've read on this great site. Hopefully someone can help. Would a Hijackthis report help?

Please help!!!

Thanks,
Matt

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer suggestions? It's killing me that I can't do these things on my home PC!

So much for this forum... on to the next.

Hello Matt,

I don't know what happened to my computer, but I rearranged my room and moved my computer, and all of a sudden I can't access certain pages.

Are you on a wired or wireless connection?

It sounds like your internet connection has become very slowed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.