Any site that uses Flash Player my web page looks like THIS

I can click on that whitebox and it redirects me to HERE

I don't have any of that software on my PC.Yesterday I found a key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT I deleted it and the flash on sites worked again.How ever today I'm having this problem again and that Key is not there this time.I have anti virus on and 3 firewalls also Ad-watch at all times.They can't find anything.I used search on this issue so if a topic was already made my apologies.Oh you can see my PC specs on my profile if you need to see them.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Seriously I don't know why you have 3 firewalls but, it's time to just have one that can cause it to be all jacked up. Seriously kill all your firewalls if your behind a router. Let us know what the results are.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/

Download Flash see if you get the same problems.

I have flash installed.That's not the problem it's some setting somehwere in the reg that's redirecting me to that site instead of playing the flash.I've used hijackthis,spybot,spywareblaster,and Ad-aware and they can't find anything.

What version of IE are you using? Have you tired other browers? Did you run the update feature on all the programs including Windows Update? Let us know.

What version of IE are you using? Have you tired other browers? Did you run the update feature on all the programs including Windows Update? Let us know.

I have the latest version of IE.I use MSN for my main browser but it uses IE anyway.These are the only 2 I have.I used to have monzilla,oprea,netscape....etc.But I've reformated and there not on here anymore.I used to have a satellite which if I still had it I would just download them again.But I'm 56k now so I'm not going to even bother to try.Also no I don't run the windows update I leave it turned off and check once in a while to see if it's something critical I need.But when this issue started I didn't download any updates prior to that.

I am totally lost on this one any body else have advice? I would recommand a Reinstall of the OS or reformat but, hey that's just me.

Well I found Oprea browser on a disc and I put it back on my pc and I have the same problem with it.I would really rather not reformat I have entirely to much stuff I would have to put back on my pc.Spybot did find something in the reg from that coffee site.I deleted it and it still doesn't work.I'm going to keep on looking for a way to fix this.*wish me luck*

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.