Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I have this error when I try to load a webpage in Internet Explorer,
is null or not an object.
it says some errors on page blah blah.

When I try to load the same page on another computer it works fine, I have tried uninstalling JAVA, IE and have done a spyware scan. This has come back with no results. Also I have tried the same link on several other computers and it works fine.. This is not my website so I am not able to change the Javascript nor should I have to because it does work on all the other systems. I have also looked at the other systems to make sure that everything is the same (Updates, Files, ETC) to ensure that it should work on this machine also. This has been racking my brain for about 2 days now.. Can someone please help??

Thanks for your patience. :)

there are already answers available on the internet using yahoo and google you can find many websites answering same question

I have been getting the same error. I use to have IE 6..thought if I updated to IE7 would fix it, no luck, then read the ms .net fix that was given, I already have net framework 1 and 2 on my computer, installing the 3.5 framework to see if this fixes the issue. Will post again if it works...SalsaMan

hi guys ..somebody fix this problem?..how?

Thanks a lot

This sometime can prove to be a red herring.

In my short time I have spent with JS this is done by the odd comma left at the end of a previous array or a for loop that has the structure for (id_something in array_something) where id_ causes the mayhem.

Try to learn the rules first as it can save loads of time later. I still do and there seems to be no end to it.

Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can help me.

When I try to load the same page on another computer it works fine, I have tried uninstalling JAVA, IE and have done a spyware scan. This has come back with no results. Also I have tried the same link on several other computers and it works fine.. This is not my website so I am not able to change the Javascript nor should I have to because it does work on all the other systems. I have also looked at the other systems to make sure that everything is the same (Updates, Files, ETC) to ensure that it should work on this machine also. This has been racking my brain for about 2 days now.. Can someone please help??

Thanks for your patience.

Dear All

I have a proble while trying to add a function to my form in visual studio 2005 c++ Error: ParamerType. Value. Length is null or not an object and it will ask if i want to continue to run the script and if i click yes it will show Error: Object doesn't support this property or method what can i do because i want to add a new class to my form.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.