This isn't a MAJOR problem, but I'm that kind of guy who's really picky about these little things. :cheesy:

If you have a group of videos, (.avi for example), and you place them in a folder, and put it on THUMBNAIL view, the thumbnail you see is the first second of the video clip.

Now I have a problem with that because many of my video clips start out just with a black screen and I was wondering if anyone knew how to change that, or say, choose a different time within the video so i can use it as the thumbnail.

Thanks in advance.

This isn't a MAJOR problem, but I'm that kind of guy who's really picky about these little things. :cheesy:

If you have a group of videos, (.avi for example), and you place them in a folder, and put it on THUMBNAIL view, the thumbnail you see is the first second of the video clip.

Now I have a problem with that because many of my video clips start out just with a black screen and I was wondering if anyone knew how to change that, or say, choose a different time within the video so i can use it as the thumbnail.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I would just say Change it out of the thumbnail view because I dont think you can change which part of the video it shows in the thumbnail.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.