SOmetimes it used to happened that when I turned pc off when tere was a screen saying windows is shutting down it froze itself. then I pressed the key to turn it off manually then I turned it on and windows screen booting hasnt show. just blue screen with error instead. B4 I did some cleaning, defragment, and scaaning pc against spywares, viruses... I think that it is quite warn the notebook so I will wait untill tomorrow if it calmes down....thanks for help

ok. blue screen with error - tell us the error. Can you get into safe mode?
===Restart your computer in Safe Mode:- press F8 several times while POST is running and before IDE detection completes.
- On the Windows Advanced Options Menu, select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- When the Boot Menu appears again, select Microsoft Windows XP and press Enter.
- Log in by using the Administrator account and password. NOTE: The password is blank by default unless you set a password.
See if you can run chkdsk command successfully in Safe Mode. [ chkdsk c: /f ]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.