Hello people i need a little help please....
something really messy happen with my PC this morning her is my story
i shutdown my pc normaly lastnight everything was fine i turn it on the next day i wirte my pass and everything on my destktop was gone i couldn't find anything everything was new like i open a new user
i entered C:\Documents and Settings i found my old userfolder (Wassim.MJ) and a new called (Wassim.MJ.WASSIM-D2732142) that is the one i was useing and i can access my old user files normal, so the 1st thing i've done is copied my file of my old user ,i created a new user i change everything as i want and i delete my old user
so her is the problem iam facing now the old user files are still her and i cant delete them or access them from my new user and my hard disk is almost full it telling me when i double click the folder "C:\Documents and Settings\Wassim.MJ is not possible access is denied" is their a way i can have access the folder or delete it ??
i cant delete it from user account i can't find it their

Peace!!!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

huh?

If you can't access a particular account, you can try changing their password or modifying ownership..

I said that the account have been deleted and all the file are still their and i cant access it or delete it and my Hard disk is almost full....

Perhaps it has been corupted?

I said that the account have been deleted and all the file are still their and i cant access it or delete it and my Hard disk is almost full....

You would only get an 'access denied' message if the account you deleted was password protected or the data is corrupt.

Yes it was password protected exactly but i said i delete the user and it's file still exist ....

You shouldn't have deleted the account.. you could have easily changed the password and accessed the files... Now I don't know if you can even access them anymore..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.