Hello,
i would like to use another manager of elettronic mail, because Outlook Express (ver. 6) don’t blocks more than one sender and i always download much spam. Which manager (easy to configure with Win XP) do you suggestion me?

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Eudora is a good replacement for Outlook.

Dude if your looking for the best mail client yeah it might cost you about $30 so worth it! www.pocomail.com

Most secure and most powerful give it a try it's free for 30 days. Seriously you won't go back to any other client.

thanks for your suggestions.

DMR: does Eudora block more than one sender at the same time?

DMR: does Eudora block more than one sender at the same time?

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Could you elaborate please?

I'm sorry, but i don't speak english well.

When i receive 100 spam mail, with Outlook Express i must to block each mail (sender) one to one, losing much time. I would like block together all 100 mail.

Eudora is free?
What do you think of Opera? Is it free?

bye

Opera is free but has an advertisement on the toolbar. The built in mail client has a good spam filter too.

Pocomail as well you can set it to block spam if you wish. Give them both a try.

It's been a couple of years since I used Eudora, so I don't remember what its spam filtering mechanism was. They've probably changed it since then anyway. (The full Eudora package is not free).

thanks for your suggestions,
i will try Opera

then try pocomail

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.