Linux do this thing called ndiswrapper i think where you can get windows drivers to work with Linux

Is there another program that does that to xp to vista because i bought a full copy of windows vista ultimate and i wont work with my display drivers and my sound drivers and im such a noob for not checking

Any help would be appreciated

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Linux do this thing called ndiswrapper i think where you can get windows drivers to work with Linux

Is there another program that does that to xp to vista because i bought a full copy of windows vista ultimate and i wont work with my display drivers and my sound drivers and im such a noob for not checking

Any help would be appreciated

did you check with the manufacture of both devices to see if they had updated drivers for Vista

ye i did they had no for my version

Go to driverguide.com. They have almost all drivers for anything that you would need. If you can't find them there then you'll probably just have to wait until they come out.

The manufacturer of the PC you have might not have updated drivers for Vista EG; HP, Dell, eMachines but the actual vendor that makes the GPU (Intel, VIA, SIS, Nvida, ATI-AMD) might have updated video driver for Vista on that respective site.

cheers i built my pc and i will have a good look round

I am facing problems in office 2007. Is there also drivers required for office 2007. My pc sound card not working after installing office 2007.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.