Hi all, new user, Im wodering if anyone has yet come up with the definitive answer to the issue
"Power saving enable yet?

I have seen a couple of threads regarding it, but nothing works? anyone assist?

regards
Keith

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I think you need to tell us rather more about the problem you need solved.

I think you need to tell us rather more about the problem you need solved.

hi sorry yeah,

rigth I keep getting a message that states "Power saving enabled monitor will shut down in a few seconds" so it does & i got no display, only remedy is closing the pc down & rebooting this is happening a lot, i have tried switching off all the power saving things i can find but no joy

can you help please

SO, what power saving settings have you switched off? In windows - which ones? In BIOS - which ones?

What PC and what monitor please?

and did u install some power monitoring program on the pc.

SO, what power saving settings have you switched off? In windows - which ones? In BIOS - which ones?

What PC and what monitor please?

~

No i switched them off by going through the control panel, Power options, then switched them off that way

using HP Pavilion 04 P6418A-ABU 780

Proview 15.7 monitor

thanks in advance

and did u install some power monitoring program on the pc.

D/lded REGCURE after the problem started but nothing i try seems to work

change the power saving options in the monitors OSD and in the BIOS too

change the power saving options in the monitors OSD and in the BIOS too

did in the OSD but im afraid i dont know how to do it in ths bios, waht i mean is i dont know how to access the bios!

when it starts up it will say something like press F1 or DEL to access BIOS/system configuration

when it starts up it will say something like press F1 or DEL to access BIOS/system configuration

ah right yes i seen now, ok ill try that too, ty

ah right yes i seen now, ok ill try that too, ty

thanks to all who replyed, it appears that going into the OSD on the monitor has rectified the issues, many thanks to all who tried to help :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.