I seem to have lost the toolbar with file edit view ect its not there when i open up the internet i only have forward back refresh and stop and the address bar??? Also when i try and download skype ect i get a bloop noise but no yellow bar to enable me to download. Last one - also when i go to control panel - internet options it will not let me open it either by double clicking or right clicking. Please help i have tried everything. I have tried f11 and pressing alt and f4 which just shuts down the internet page and also typing REGEDIT into run and deleting the ITBarLayout. Also cannot right click and copy text ect

What is the browser you are using?
On the menus, you should have at least a "View" menu where you can enable the toolbars you need.
Have you ran a highjack or virus scan?

What is the browser you are using?
On the menus, you should have at least a "View" menu where you can enable the toolbars you need.
Have you ran a highjack or virus scan?

It is internet explorer 7 that im using. I have ran a scan and nothing is coming up. I do not have View or any other one file edit ect not even the tools button?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.