Hello,

I have a laptop with windows xp sp3 on it. I removed a pretty big malware program with malwarebytes. It got rid of the program for the most part but there is one underlaying factor.

Firefox and Internet explorer 7 both redirect to stopmalwaresite.com and other random sites anytime you go anywhere on both browsers.

I have tired everything known to the net, not one of which were able to detect or remove anything.

I believe it is a hidden driver but Im not sure. I looked at them all and they all seem to be good.

I have tried:
Combofix
smitfraud
malwarebytes
SAS
Panda RootKit
Trendmicro rootkit
sdfix
webroot
and more

you name it, ive tried it. All come back with nothing.

Hitman pro 3.5 did state that it detected a hidden driver in the hard drive layer with the allias of "allureon tld3"... I believe. But again can't find a hidden driver that is bad.

Someone help!

You are contradicting yourself here...I removed a pretty big malware program with malwarebytes.and then you say...I have tired everything known to the net, not one of which were able to detect or remove anything.
Several of the programs you ran are for one specific infection and if you don't HAVE that infection then there is nothing for it to remove...i.e....smitfraud and sdfix
You ran Combofix without being asked to run it which is against ALL instructions for it.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=273628&hl=combofix

ComboFix is an Anti-Malware tool used by advanced malware technicians
specifically trained in its use.

Please DO NOT USE COMBOFIX on your own without supervision!!!

We can't offer any assistance until we see some logs. You obviously must have some and we need to see them ALL beginning with the MBA-M log.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.