i have been having problems connecting to the internett on my lap top i curently have an eather net cabel atched but i would like to move around with my lap top i was trying to figure it out and i deted a file calld broudcom lan sothing or other on acident now it say even tho i a next to my wirelss router tt i have no connections avallabe sorry for the mistypes
what do i do

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I can't see how this belongs to this section? Anyway, for me it seems like you have deleted the driver for your wireless internet. Try to go to the manufactures website and download the driver for your model and install it. If that doesn't solve it for you, I'm afraid I'm going to need some more informaition.

Good luck.

thanks i figured that but it all started out as a a virus i was trying to get rid of i might have downlouded it wihl trying to forwaed port my minecraft server

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.