I have looked everywhere, I looked through regedit, I can't see anything on control panel, it's not on extensions, I have reset firefox, I recently ran a MalwareBytes scan and you think it would catch this, but I just can't figure it out. It's only on Mozilla it seems but somehow CouponDrowDown ads are showing up and I can't figure it out. Any ideas... picture below.

http://i.imgur.com/q69KDQf.png

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Srry bout last thread to as here happygeek provided the link for you so hope you have good luck!

Well that thread didn't seem to help and I tried to Google many other ways to fix this problem but still no success. So ended up just trying uninstall and then reinstall Firefox and BOOM... no more CouponDropDown... haha. It's weird though because I thought reseting a browser sort of reinstalled it... without actually reinstalling it. But I don't know. All I know now is that after re-installing it no longer has the spam. Thanks for the help though everyone :D

Result! :)

Ah maybe next time i should provide more info

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.