i really need someones help here...okay my computer wont load windows. everytime i try to turn it on it goes to this black screen that says that windows is messing up and i have a list of 4 options that say like load windows normally...or safe mode or what ever. but no matter which one i choose it goes straight to a blue screen and the only thing i can do from there is turn off the comp...what do i do?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey Hey,
try last good known config? of course you have. then try and boot from the windows cd and chose repare, do it fast automated way not manual. its worked for me before

spikes

i really need someones help here...okay my computer wont load windows. everytime i try to turn it on it goes to this black screen that says that windows is messing up and i have a list of 4 options that say like load windows normally...or safe mode or what ever. but no matter which one i choose it goes straight to a blue screen and the only thing i can do from there is turn off the comp...what do i do?

Which version of Windows are you running? The fixes vary from version to version, but there are fixes available.

first off ,the mumbo jumbo you don't understand is the key to fixing your problem ,right the message down work for word number for number ,and post it here .!!:)

I agree with spikes, trying booting up from the cd, you may have to go into the bios and change it so that you cd-rom boots first. Hope this helps :)

blue screen with white letters means xp to me..

that blue screen you see (if it is in fact xp) is the xp equivalent of scandisk and it is checking your comp for errors.. you should let it run all the way through, which depending on your comp size etc can take a while.. after that, it should start up normally..

try that... does it start up? or does it return to the blue screen?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.