About a month ago I for lack of a better word tweaked my startup menu in order to help speed up my computer. I really had no problems until now when I found I was unable to install any microsoft software such as Expressions Web 2.0 and I had removed my Office applications that where trials for generic ones and there seems to lie the problem possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I know it isn't much to go on with what I have given but look forward to any suggestions

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

About a month ago I for lack of a better word tweaked my startup menu in order to help speed up my computer. I really had no problems until now when I found I was unable to install any microsoft software such as Expressions Web 2.0 and I had removed my Office applications that where trials for generic ones and there seems to lie the problem possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I know it isn't much to go on with what I have given but look forward to any suggestions

I see all the threads before and after mine have answers. Am I in the wrong thread if so please let me know where to post this problem.

Thanks

hi, sorry but your problem is unable to install Microsoft applications? or what? is there any specific error that is shown on the screen? like unable to install..etc..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.