Hi every one,
im just another stuoid nubie and ive got a few dumb questions for you all who probably know ablot more about nero then me...

i just got a dvd burner the other day and it came with nero startsmart program and i would really like some one to go throught the process of hiring out dvd's and burning them....i would also like to know if there is some way of burning dvd's with a pirate protection thing...can some 1 please help me im kinda dissappointed!! :cry:

and im sorry if this is in the wrong forum i was having trouble figuring out where i post

thanks alot
-lewis

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi every one,
im just another stuoid nubie and ive got a few dumb questions for you all who probably know ablot more about nero then me...

i just got a dvd burner the other day and it came with nero startsmart program and i would really like some one to go throught the process of hiring out dvd's and burning them....i would also like to know if there is some way of burning dvd's with a pirate protection thing...can some 1 please help me im kinda dissappointed!! :cry:

and im sorry if this is in the wrong forum i was having trouble figuring out where i post

thanks alot
-lewis

All you topic is Ileagle stuff ,sorry DaniWeb Doesn't support This type of topic .

ok sorry....can some body please tell me how to burn dvd's then please...im not asking anything illegal just the information

ok sorry....can some body please tell me how to burn dvd's then please...im not asking anything illegal just the information

I sent you an email through this fourm about it, check you email .or go to the fourm control panel /edit options and turn on you PM ,personal message .

Sorry, but DaniWeb does not allow assistance to be given for such purposes.

Topic closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.