I am new to this so please be patient.
I cannot opn the Control panel, it give me an error message and wants to send a reort to microsoft, it has only strated this in the last hour or soo.
Please can someone help me
Cheers
itunsavvy (johnboyh)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello ,Welcome to DaniWeb.

I am new to this so please be patient.
I cannot opn the Control panel, it give me an error message and wants to send a reort to microsoft, it has only strated this in the last hour or soo.
Please can someone help me
Cheers
itunsavvy (johnboyh)

Have you made any changes or installed an updates?

Have you tried restarting the computer to see if the error is consistant?

Hi there, yes i have tried to install a Label printing program, but it did not work so I uninstalled it. I have tried closing down, restarting, several times, and still cannot get into the Control Panel. I don't know much else to tell you. I have a ACER laptop, 2300 extensa.
Please Help
John

Hello ,Welcome to DaniWeb.

Have you made any changes or installed an updates?

Have you tried restarting the computer to see if the error is consistant?

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of what happens. The control panel when you click on the item and the error message.

Do you have the original XP CD and have you tried using system restore to a point before the installation of the labeling software?

Have you run a virus scanner and anti-malware ?

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of what happens. The control panel when you click on the item and the error message.

Do you have the original XP CD and have you tried using system restore to a point before the installation of the labeling software?

Have you run a virus scanner and anti-malware ?

thanks for your help, I closed it down a few times, and now it seems to be working.
I hope i get better at using this site,
cheers
Johnboyh

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.