I had same 3 operating systems(windows xp professional) installed in my computer. The first operating system is installed in C-drive and the other two in D-drive. The operating system which iam using is in D-drive whose condition is Good. The other two operating systems are creating problems for me suchas my internet connection failure (even though every thing is right), i cannot open downloaded files,etc.

Now i want to delete the other two operating systems which are creating problem for me. Even i tried to format C-drive but it gave me error message that some of the files are missing or something else. Please solve my problem of deleting the other operating systems (which are not properly installed) from my computer.Please tell me easy and free methods of Formatting a drive so that i can format and re-install a fresh windows xp in my system.

easiest and free way is to use your winxp cd,
just google ," winxp fresh install "

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.