I just reformatted my computer, and need to get rid of Microsoft Office 2003 Trial so I can install my purchased copy of Office 2007.

I tried add/remove programs and Revo Uninstaller, but it's still there. What should I do?

Thanks or the help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello,

Go to control panel and then 'Add remove programs' and see if it is listed. If so use the option to change remove and get rid of it. if not the get CCCleaner (free ware) and use the uninstall option then clean the registry.

Hi,
By installing Office 2007 in the same directory as your Office 2003 it should overwrite it and leave you with 2007 only.
If you are still having problems and you have the installation program for Office 2003, start trying to install when it starts it will ask you do you want to add features, repair or uninstall, just click uninstall.

Edit: If you formatted your machine it could not be there, what did you do to say you formatted your machine?

i would recommend you to use TuneUP Utilities 2010...it has an uninstall manager...it will surely remove any softwares you uninstalled to your system...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.