Hi Friends,

Need your Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last month, i took assembled pc .....which contain processor "pentium D", 2.8 GHZ processor speed, 1 gb ram, 160 GB SATA HDD...

First of all, i want to clear, in my pc there is no heavy application like visual studio ,oracle kind of software installed....my antivirus also updated.....

But from last 2 to 3 days, i had a such bad experience....when i start my pc, all icon on desktop takes so much time to come.....min. 10 to 15 min. ....and if i click for shut down, " Shut down window " also take same time to display.... I dont knw what exact issue...

I did all things,
1) I clear temp files
2) By using msconfig utility, i disable Unnecessary startup program..
3) Disk cleanup utility used for cleaning
4) Did defragmentation

I dont knw.....till same problem ....i want to know is this hardware or Software issue...

What is Solution of Problem....

I am waiting for your reply......anybody who solving my problem will get party,,,,:twisted:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

some thing you can try:
Try starting in safe mode

Normally, when you start your computer, Windows loads a huge amount of data into your computer’s memory. In safe mode, however, you only have access to basic files and drivers (for example, mouse, monitor, keyboard, default system services, and no network connections). Therefore, the processor is only running at a fraction of its capacity.

If your system is significantly faster in safe mode, one or more applications or drivers may be causing the slowdown in normal mode. If you’ve recently added new software or a new device, try uninstalling it or removing the hardware to see if your computer speeds up.

you can see this

Hey dude,

Thanks for reply......i m living in india...so better way 2 give me some ideas thru this post.....i m waiting for your help...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.