I became acquainted with cyberspace about 1 year ago (yes, for the first time) and I may be using the term "intermediate" a little losely but that's my story and ...

I've broused and broused for free (I'm cheap) tutorials on how to use windows and the internet and there's lots of stuff for beginners but I'm past the "personalize your desktop" phase. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows of a good tutorial for intermediate users. I should add it's XP professional.

I hope I'm not sounding too cheap but I'm on a very fixed income. Anyway, thank you for your time and you'll probably be hearing from me again soon, because if I don't find a tutorial soon, I'll be directing all of my questions to you, lol.

Hello,

What are you after doing?

There are lots of things out there related to computing, are you looking for XP specifics?

Usually you get tutorials for the software your running as opposed to XP; there is only so much an average user needs to know about their operating system(XP in your case).

- Let us know how it goes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.