Member Avatar for m.a.u.

Greetings everybody,

I have been developing a C++ project in VS2010. When I was writing data into a file, everything was ok.

I modified the program to write data into a new array instead of a file. I had an error of stackoverflow.

I checked the datatypes, array lengths etc. Nothing was wrong.

I re-started the PC and realized the windows threw an exception of "framedyn.dll was not found... re-install..."

I searched the web and applied a few different solutions following different ways. Each time I re-started the PC,
I had the same error.

I would like to ask, if framedyn.dll would result in a strange error in VS2010.

Thanks in advance...

Member Avatar for m.a.u.

What's more !? Now, VS2010 works, but, it gives an error of "No Source Availalbe" and program does not work !..

DLL files are the part of Windows system which is shared by various software and when any single dll files get corrupted then you system starts giving dll error message. So, to fix framedyn.dll error or any other dll errors you must read and follow the guide mentioned in this useful post - How to Easily Fix any DLL Errors in Windows 8, 8.1?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.