Hi friends .. i'm working in a s/w co our co had blocked the yahoo and rediffmails... when ever i access any such a site a black blank screen appearing with" this site is blocked with NETGEAR" i'm using windows 2000 with service pack 5 pc i dont know the version of the netgare firewall....ours is lan connections (airtel)default gateway is 192.168.1.1
any body pls .. help me...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You are blocked. Period. The Netgear server running on your gateway, router, whatever has been programmed to block email sites obviously. It isn't even going to forward your connection requests onto the net. Your boss requested it; only he can have it altered. And if u reprogrammed the server yourself they would know about it.

You are blocked. Period. The Netgear server running on your gateway, router, whatever has been programmed to block email sites obviously. It isn't even going to forward your connection requests onto the net. Your boss requested it; only he can have it altered. And if u reprogrammed the server yourself they would know about it.

Hi gerbill this is uUuU.. thanks... reply.. do u know how to reprogram the server... if u know.. pls let me.. know.. that.....pls... its very urgent to me..
uUuU

uU.... if i helped you on that i would get banned from here. You have to logon to the Netgear server from any one of the lan'd pc's, but it would be password protected for sure. I'm sorry. Check with your techie. Or the boss.

Hi friends .. i'm working in a s/w co our co had blocked the yahoo and rediffmails... when ever i access any such a site a black blank screen appearing with" this site is blocked with NETGEAR" i'm using windows 2000 with service pack 5 pc i dont know the version of the netgare firewall....ours is lan connections (airtel)default gateway is 192.168.1.1
any body pls .. help me...

Your request is a no no on this fourm ,Your bos has yahoo blocked so you have to ask him/her to remove it ,thanks .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.