I have had a discussion with my CFO about this. I am not sure if it is possible and appreciate any help that can be provided.

Currently both my manager and I are in posession of everyones password who logs into the network. We are working to set up every one to set up their own secure password.

There are times that we will need to log on as the user to access emails along with other files and applications and without having their passwords we are unable to do this if they are out of the office. I was wondering if there is any way to set up "skeleton keys" for both my manager and I, log in with the users username and a password that is unique to each admin.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Brad

I have had a discussion with my CFO about this. I am not sure if it is possible and appreciate any help that can be provided.

Currently both my manager and I are in posession of everyones password who logs into the network. We are working to set up every one to set up their own secure password.

There are times that we will need to log on as the user to access emails along with other files and applications and without having their passwords we are unable to do this if they are out of the office. I was wondering if there is any way to set up "skeleton keys" for both my manager and I, log in with the users username and a password that is unique to each admin.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Brad

why don't you just use the administrator account, that's why it's there. If you don't see administrator when you login, press ctrl+alt+del twice and then just log in as administrator

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.