hi , i recently had the missfortune of receving a virus , which ment i had to clear my laptop, the only problem is that a few of the drivers that i need to restore are not included on my windows xp operating disk(ie my modem driver and multimedia driver) , so ive found out the name of my motherboard and modem ,so if anyone has an idea of how i can recover my drivers i would be very happy to hear it

the laptop is an i-friend laptop with a nc202i4 motherboard and the modem is an m800

thanks for anyhelp you can give me
kbab246

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

ive tried that site before but it doesnt have an m800 , it seems almost impossible to find, i really need help finding this modem the multimedia drivers arent inportant compared 2 the modem

There is a driver listed there for "800/M800/MC810/MI811".

It is available in versions for Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me and Windows XP

(Those 'slashes' mean that the same driver is suited to all modems listed there!)

AH i see thanks man ive been a hugh help

I have the same problem, where can I find that modem driver!!! pls help.

I have the same problem, where can I find that modem driver!!! pls help.

As you can see, if you follow that above link it has "800/M800/MC810/MI811". listed. Thus if your modem is any of those types. then you're sorted.

modem CASTLENET MC810WDF

hi. I followed that link, but I can't see 800/M800/MC810/MI811. where can u see that. I only see this: 56k-modem:CE210, MU400, MI201, MI220, MI820(whql)CTI, MI820(whql)CTI, MA820/MM320. pls help!!!! THX WHQL) CTI CE210

hi. I followed that link, but I can't see 800/M800/MC810/MI811. where can u see that. I only see this: 56k-modem:CE210, MU400, MI201, MI220, MI820(whql)CTI, MI820(whql)CTI, MA820/MM320. pls help!!!! THX

I can't find it, can someone pls pls send it(m800) driver to my email adr. alicio_d@yahoo.dk. THX

You can get the drivers and upgrade sepcs for i-friend laptop/notebook model numbers i-friend NC122i4 and i-friend NC202i4 here

Thanks very much jackie, I had wait long time for this driver, I hope now I can use my laptop again. Thx again huge help!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.