With the development of the technology, we have said goodbye to the days of using fax machines. However, with fax software and Internet fax, which one should we choose?
Can everybody join this discussion and share the knowledge about Fax Software and Internet fax

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Okay, I will be the first one..
In my opinion, fax software is better.
For example, Joyfax Server. You can fax the documents in word, excel ,ppt and even pdf.
Although sometime you have to ask for some help from the support, they always can solve it. I just don't understand why so many people like that Internet fax.
What do you think of Internet fax and fax software?

With the development of the technology, we have said goodbye to the days of using fax machines. However, with fax software and Internet fax, which one should we choose?
Can everybody join this discussion and share the knowledge about Fax Software and Internet fax

I choose internet fax because some providers include with this service a fax software that can be easily integrated with other applications for more control, organization, management and ease of use.

I tried both and I find the internet fax system easier.
However providers offer pretty expensive prices, I finally found one which is fine, axiatel.

I prefer fax software for the flexibility and the price. I have tried freeware fax programs and have been very satisfied with them.

Quoting Summer 6:
> I just don't understand why so many people like that Internet fax.

I'm guessing the popularity of Internet fax is due to the fact that most computers don't come with dial-up modems anymore. I had to fish out my old modem myself to use my fax program.

Latest developments on telephony includes IP fax machines, enhanced messaging, etc.

I am using joyfax and it is quite good to me. I think, internet fax service is not so safe.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.