I have a problem with my desk top Icons and some files. Probaly a restore would fix it , but I have Norton Internet Security and it wont let me do a system restore. My Recycle bin Icon is on top of several of my I cons it looks like a double exposure...Anyone got any idea how to fix t:'(his?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

. My Recycle bin Icon is on top of several of my I cons it looks like a double exposure...Anyone got any idea how to fix t:'(his?

using the left button on your mouse and hold it down on the icon and drag it off the other icon ,
have you scanned you computer for viruses lately here is a good program to do so if you need it .
http://www.superantispyware.com/

CaperJack,ty for your help. I am downloading link u sent, It isnt 2 seperate Icons stuck together,It is on my desk top on 3 of my Icons. and in some of my file it showrecycle bin as the folder. It works just agervating

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.