i have problems with my mouse during game play ( cs,just cuse 2 ...) its not stak or frize its look laick its go slow moshen
its real annoying can't play
plz help.

-win 7
-64 bit
-1g video memory
-4g ram ddr3

( if its help )

( dont whant new win help )

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

its not stak or frize its look laick its go slow moshen

hi ,would love to offer suggestion if i only knew what all that meant !

It is called Lag or Latency and you probably need more RAM memory in the computer. and check to make sure that the other requirements are applicable to the game. also might i suggest spell-check to get a better more clear answer.

I have the exact same problem whilst playing Battle field 2 , Working fine and super speedy right BEFORE i put my new mouse., logitech.

try going to the control panel then hardware and sound then going to the mouse link then the pointer options tab and checking the pointer speed that could have something to do with it. if it is fine before you go to play Battle Field 2, try to load up the game then check the pointer speed again to see if it changes. also are the mouses wired or wireless? and what are the name brands of the mice and what port are they plugged in to?

A couple of points not covered above:

What is the write speed of hard-drive. Contrary to popular belief, write speed of HDD can have more impact than RAM. Also, model of HDD please :)

Also, what graphics do you have, and what driver edition?

Oh, and as CJ touched on, can we have understandable English please??

I have the exact same problem whilst playing Battle field 2 , Working fine and super speedy right BEFORE i put my new mouse., logitech.

so put the old mose back in and take the new one back where you bought ,as defective !

i read something about the receiver the person solved the problem by moving it i don't know if ti will work but give it a try

The mouse may not be compatiable with the softward that's in the game or the game might have to much memory for your computer to handle.

spell-check please.. try to compare the situation using other mouse, perhaps the problem is within the mouse itself..

There may be some mouse acceleration problems with the software. Maybe check that just incase. If not, just return it and get a new one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.