Hello all... it's been a LONG time since I have last posted... but I have a question that I hope some guru(s) can answer for me.

Ok... I have several websites... and I also have several emails (about 2 from each domain). Gmail has a feature that I send those emails to it, and I then set up each incoming e-mail to be replied to using the incoming e-mail address. Is there such a way with outlook that I can do the same thing.

Like set up one email... that all of them are forwarder to... and when I get that email my replies would be sent to that email.

I hope you understand what I am trying to do. As of right now, I just heard about that google feature, but I am not using it. At the moment I am having each email some in on it's own.

thanks and looking forward to any reply.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can define several accounts in outlook, and then choose from where to send. Take a look here. Is this what you were talking about?

Yes you could also set the filters to do that for you, then just have that email address set in all accounts as your reply to address.

;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.