When i tried to install Adobe illustrator CS2 11 at windows 7 and after installing when try to activate this software shows this error message.

You are not allowed to continue because your account does not have the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator privileges and try again.

now i cannot understand even though i am an administrator of my pc why this message show? Please solve this quickly. And was this problem of windows 7 or Illustrator CS2? I am very confused.:?:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

Did you try right clicking on the installation file and run as administrator?

- Let us know how it goes

Hi,

Did you try right clicking on the installation file and run as administrator?

- Let us know how it goes

Should work but interesting why is he getting that problem. If he installed that when logged in with the same user. Even if he wasn't administrator... Something is wrong.

When i tried to install Adobe illustrator CS2 11 at windows 7 and after installing when try to activate this software shows this error message.

You are not allowed to continue because your account does not have the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator privileges and try again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.