I can't un check attribute read only folder Windows 7. I used this command " c:>attrib -r -s d:\myfile ", but It didn't work. Have anyone help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Why don't you try direct access to the folder you want to manage. Go to the properties of the folder or document and un-check the checkbox next to lalel read-only.

Go to the properties of the folder or document and un-check the checkbox next to lalel read-only. This way same don't work too, when do again. Pls help me other way? Thanks for reply.

I know that the move to Windows 7 has got rid of several quick and easy ways of doing things. Has the PC/Laptop been built recently, if so bitlocker may be stopping this occuring. If not try going the windows route Via Control Panel>Folder Options then Click View tab. Look at the Advanced settings and under "hidden files and folders" checkmark "show hidden files and folders"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.