My pc has been infected by a very harmfull virus , this virus close and restart windows explorer repeatedly in very short time , I cant use the computer,
Please help me about the name of this virus and how can I remove it.
Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

try booting into Windows Safe mode to see if you can at least stabalize the logged on session so that you can try to clean your computer with anti-malware programs. I suggest downloading MalwareBytes and copying to the infected computer via USB.

I think you should reinstall your windows from booting your roms. The virus may eat all the system booting files. If you can't do it, just call technician for help.

Try using System File Checker to scan your OS for missing/corrupt files, complete these steps:
Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
In the results area, right-click cmd.exe, and then click Run as administrator. You will be prompted to type the password for an administrator account. Click Continue if you are the administrator or type the administrator password. Then, click Continue.
At the command prompt, type Sfc /scannow, and then press ENTER.

The scan may take some time, so be patient. Windows will repair any corrupted or missing files that it finds. If information from the installation CD is needed to repair the problem, you may be prompted to insert your Windows Vista CD.

Hope this helps you. Let us know either way. Make it a great day!

many thanks for all friends , For Mr AUMSHAH, I have tried your advice , after many hard trials I succeed to open the cmd, however it opend in Dos shell, I received the following message : You must be an administrator ......., as you mentioned , but the broplem Now is what to write , at the prompt, instead of clicking "continue"

Install ubuntuu. It is a free oerating system, basically virus free and better than windows.

You can obviously try booting into safe mode and run antimalwarebyts. Still if doesn't fix, best solution would be to format the Windows and put a fresh install.

• Try to boot pc in Safe mode
  • Download "Process Explorer" and run it with Administrator.
  • Check All processes, and Kill all other processes which you find suspecious Process. (Generally viruses have no vendor Description, Version no like 99.9.99 and other fake info.)
  • Before killing processes grab location of all such files than kill processes.
  • Now goto that noted location where your virus exist.
  • Delete it.
  • Check all drives with good Updated Anti-Virus (Quick Heal Recommended )

Thanks

You should automatically reboot the system in safe mode

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.