Member Avatar for ron.dupre

**I recently had to replace my power supply in my pc. After the pc sat for several months I installed a new power supply as the original one died I now have no video no display at all the fans run the mother board lights up the video card lights up. Yet I have no video the monitor works on another pc the video card works in another pc can you help me fix this problem. I thank you for your time.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

just a thought ,after sitting for months ,some computer need to have the video card .ram and othere addin cards reseated ,so if your video device is a addin card ,pull it out and reseat it ,works from time to time

Member Avatar for ron.dupre

I have pulled everything and reset it still nothing.

making sure the video is connected to the monitor ,tturn off the monitor ,unplug the computer from the power source ,hole the power button in for 1 inuter ,plug computer back in boot computer then turn on the monitor ,in that order ,works for me sometimes

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.