dear i need one software for my computer

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

What kind of software are you looking for?

You need a driver

If you need a driver then you should tell us

• what computer
  • what device
  • what operating system

@vasile.manda
Excellent deduction!

i neadsoftware on my computer

wow ,2 first time poster in the same thread that need software on there computer ,whats the odds !!
the link to the driver is good ides ,but getting the driver from the computer makers web site is a better one , ,can someone tell me why if i mouse over the link it shows what looks like a security warning

wow ,2 first time poster in the same thread that need software on there computer ,whats the odds !!

@caperjack, that has happened many times before lol.

lol im sure it has michael ,im sure it has ,and i will bet that neither one will return to see what software we offer to them .lol

lol im sure it has michael ,im sure it has ,and i will bet that neither one will return to see what software we offer to them .lol

You will be surprised how many of those happen... I normally regret posting on their threads...

oh i know, i have been here for 10 yrs now ,nothing susprises me any more ,and it one of the reasons i don't post as much as i once did .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.