I face blue screen problem in my windows can any one help me how recovery my windows so please suggest me i am so worries about ......

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It would be handy if you could tell us the exact Stop Code shown in the blue screen message. To see that, it may be that you must disable automatic restarting after an error: when you start your system, press F8 a few times after hard disk detection - you should see the black Advanced Boot Options window; choose Disable automatic restart on system failure.
The next time it bluescreens you will be able to write down that code.

check your RAM, clean it (dry), i try it several time and it still your for my old computer LOL

check your RAM, clean it (dry), i try it several time and it still your for my old computer LOL

WOW ,it that what this forum is coming to

my gateway laptop will not start up. I keep receiving an error message. I did Startup Repair, but was told that Startup Repair canot repair this computer automatically because of a hardware problem. All cd, and other devices have been removed and laptop restarted several times, but keep getting the same message.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.