Hi there guys! Good day. I just want to ask assistance from you because I am really not an IT expert. I noticed something after I update my machine to Windows August Update 2. I noticed this on my network options everytime I click on the signal symbol on my taskbar. Please see the screenshot I attached. I contacted Microsoft regarding this issues but they say that in order for them to help me by remotely accessing my machine, I would need to pay for a fee. So, I decided to ask you guys because I know you also could help me with this. I wait for your quick and positive response. Take care and have a nice day to you all. =) Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I seem to recall there were some problems with that update. Have you tried updating with the current patches?

Yes. I updated to latest patches. I already managed to fix it by myself. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.