I am a final year student and I need some project topics and also materials to use for them,preferably on networking.

Salem commented: Welcome to the loser thread of "me too" morons looking for free homework, or spamming useless sig links -6

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

ME 2 I want topic,because this is the last semster and I should to start making my project

commented: Welcome to the loser thread of "me too" morons looking for free homework, or spamming useless sig links -6

pls i need a project topic on networking, pls this is urgent because am in my finally year and am ask to submit at least two of this topics

commented: Welcome to the loser thread of "me too" morons looking for free homework, or spamming useless sig links -6

pls i urgently need a project topic and materials on networking.pls it is urgent am ask to submit it

commented: ? -7

pls i urgently need a project topic on web technology

I am a final year student and I need some project topics and also materials to use for them,preferably on networking.

How about a wireless router that fails due to an electrical outage (during the night) and no longer works!

This happened Fri and Sat I spent all day trying to investigate the problem. I am still not sure that I've nailed it, but can't think of anything else it might be!

<moron>
hell-o.. :) I want to post here in so called me too moron thread :twisted: I suggest this I guess this proj would be a marvelous lol
</moron>

commented: That should keep them busy, just like putting them in a barrel and telling them to find a corner - wtf, lol!!! +34

hey am a student in my final year I and i need some project topics and also materials to use for them,preferably on networking yhat i can choose from

If you have access to a Cisco router,a switch and 3 computer that would be the best.
use Linux as a PBX, two PCs with a Cisco IP communicator that would serve, Cisco material are lot on web.

hey am a student in my final year I and i need some project topics and also materials to use for them,preferably on networking yhat i can choose from

You can make a firewall simulator.

i need a project proposal topic in HRM field and how to go about it.
such as,the reason for considering the topic, the aims and objective, what are the benefits to the org. and how will it add value,etc

i searched a job so i submit one real time project so please give the suitable topic for networking projects pls send me quickly.....

i need a project topic on wireless networking

want a project topic on networking

want some networking projects so that it can be used in my college.

HI,
my name is michael and am also a final student who needs project and seninar topic with materials.....i'll be glad if anyone can help me.....u can also reach me through my email address....michael_johnson123493@yahoo.com.au.....Thanx

hi sir i want a project on networking ...... i am final year student.... i want the topic and idea of the project networking ,............
email id yadav_shashanka@rediffmail.com

um... do your project on how a CO switch works. Diagram the lines form the DMark to the CO.
or do one on self healing SONET rings.
or do one on IP V6.
Do one on GSM.
Do one on 802.11.
Do one on socket programming.
Do one on distributed computing.
Do one on three tier network environment.
Do one on hetrogenious network environments.

That should be enough for every one...

Hi
please iam a final year student and i need a project topic.

How about writing a FYP generating system?
Don't forget to share that when your success...

i need a projet to topic i m in final year in business administration

i mean networking

i really need this pls.

hi am a final year student i need some projet topic and also materials to use for them .

hey am a student in my final year and i need some project topics in networking and also materials to use for them,

hi
this is angel
i am a final year student
i want a project in networking
pleas give some ideas

Jeez guys, can we please STOP resurrecting this thread??? This is annoying, and no one is going to 'give' you ideas... I'm reporting this thread as closed.

use Raspberry Pie as Network Load Balancer..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.