I'm having some problems sharing folders between 3 winXP computers.
- Two of them work fine
- The third is on the same subnet and workgroup as the other two
- All three have internet access via a router
- All three can ping eachother
- Firewalls have all been disabled for testing
- On the first two computers my network places shows the shared folders from these two computers
- On the third computer my network places shows nothing
- When trying to connect to the third computer from the first two using start->run->\\ip-address i get a "the network location cannot be reached error"
- I get the same error when trying to connect to any other computer from the third computer including \\127.0.0.1
Anybody got any ideas what to try next?