Hiya!
Was just wondering if anyone can help me with my project proposal for my Final year project.Im doing a networking course and would like to do my project in computer security,but the problem is i don have a clue what i should do on and what practical basis i should give,can anyone please help me??i have to hand it in on monday!!

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Due in 3 1/2 days, eh? That's a nice deadline you've put yourself up against. :mrgreen:

I'm sure we can help you with some ideas and pointers, but you'll have to give us bit more to go on; even a sub-topic like "security" covers a huge range of possibilities. Give us some more info on the structure/scope/outline/length/etc. of the project assignment so that we can narrow things down a bit.

Hiya,

well,i'd like to do something in public key crypto,im sure i have loads of literature on it,but im stuck on the pactical part,i really have no idea what i can do in that,at first i though probably something like how it can be compromised?but i don't know,it does'nt give much strength to a 3rd year project.wht do you suggest??

Arati.

hi aarati,

Got the projetc?

i m also looking for project for last year... if u have good one then please revert back...

waiting for ur reply...

Vinayak.

vinayak.c21@gmail.com

Hi Vinayak,
As a matter of fact,i do,have'nt yet decided how to work on it,its titled ,'VPN user Authentication in a heterogenous networking environment' this basically deals with comparison between IPsec and SSL based on Linux and Windows taking into account,Active directory,Kerberos and Tacacs+
see if ya like it.
take care,
Arati.

Hi

I noticed this project suggestion you made. I really find it interesting as I am about to work on a project titled Embedded VPNs. The idea of the project is almost the same as the one you suggested. I was wondering if you can send me any details on how you went about yours. I am really stuck on how to go about this project.

Thanks
kruso

Hi Vinayak,
As a matter of fact,i do,have'nt yet decided how to work on it,its titled ,'VPN user Authentication in a heterogenous networking environment' this basically deals with comparison between IPsec and SSL based on Linux and Windows taking into account,Active directory,Kerberos and Tacacs+
see if ya like it.
take care,
Arati.

anything finally decided plz help me also thanks

Due to the fact that the member who originally started this thread has not responded in over 1 year, this thread is considered abandoned and has been closed.

In accordance with our posting rules, other members having similar problems/questions need to start their own threads and post their questions there. In order to help us help you most quickly, please include as much information about your problem as possible in your posts.

If the member who originally started this thread wishes to have the thread reopened, please send your request, including a link to this thread, to one of our moderators via email or Private Message.

Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.