Hi all,
I need to set up three different sites with different domain names using Windows 2003 Active Directory. How many routers and switches do I need? Each domain will have 6 Windows 2003 servers and the three domains are two trust-relationship. I know how to create a LAN/Wan using only one domain but need your help setting up three different domains.
Thanks much,
Savoyajolie

Hi all,
I need to set up three different sites with different domain names using Windows 2003 Active Directory. How many routers and switches do I need? Each domain will have 6 Windows 2003 servers and the three domains are two trust-relationship. I know how to create a LAN/Wan using only one domain but need your help setting up three different domains.
Thanks much,
Savoyajolie

Assuming the Sites are remote from each other, you would only need 1 Router and 1 Switch at each site. They would need to be on different IP Ranges.

Thanks andymackk. Once I set up the routers and switches with different IP range how do I create two trust relationship among the three domains? So that users can access data from the three different sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.