Member Avatar for cstenstu

Hi!
I am a final year student of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering. I have to submit a project based thesis paper on 'Network Security for an Embeded System'. I have some ideas for it but it's not sufficient. Pls tell me from where I should start with which level or type of security.
Pls response me as soon as possible.

Thank You.

A.H.M Shahparan.

Hi,

It depends if it should be fully technical or just "about".
For example write about security data flow in/by GSM, EDGE, 3G and so on. Basically about protocols and mobile providers. If it is technical write about hw cripting of carrier base.
You should have something under the title. If not, then ask you tutor(teacher) for some advice, what should he think it should be about.

Please don't waste your time asking or requesting anything from me. I will not help you, because it is you work!.

Hi!
I am a final year student of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering. I have to submit a project based thesis paper on 'Network Security for an Embeded System'. I have some ideas for it but it's not sufficient. Pls tell me from where I should start with which level or type of security.
Pls response me as soon as possible.

Thank You.

A.H.M Shahparan.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.