i have an internet connection.
i am connecting to web pages when i am using Mozilla, but i am unable to open when i am using explorer. My os is windows xp. Is there any settings i need to change?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi there!..there is nothing wrong in your internet explorer..when you open IE, it takes long time to detect your default home page address..it is because your automatic detect settings has been enable in your IE browser..TRY THIS STEPS!..first, open your IE browser, wait it until it load to its default home address (it takes a long time T_T)..second, try to change your default home address..(ex. http://www.google.com.ph), go to TOOLS then click INTERNET OPTION..you will see now the HOME PAGE...finally, in INTERNET OPTION..click CONNECTIONS TAB (right CONTENT TAB!)..then click LAN SETTINGS..unchecked automatic detect settings..click OK..click APPLY and OK..
i hope it works!..^_^..

its worked thank u

your welcome dude!..^_^..

A computer network, often simply referred to as a network, is a collection of computers and devices interconnected by communications channels that facilitate communications among users and allows users to share resources. Networks may be classified according to a wide variety of characteristics. A computer network allows sharing of resources and information among interconnected devices.Homework Helpline

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.