Hi everyone

I am new here and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem that has me and everyone else stumped. I have given my laptop in to a couple of service centres and no one can seem to fix this problem or even find why its doing it.

I have a Belkin 4 port router and a Compaq Presario 2200 laptop. My laptop connects to the internet fine when my wall adapter is plugged in to the laptop ... but on the battery it just refuses to connect. It always loses connection and says there is limited or no connectivity and wont let me do anything. Some people say its the Mother Board, others say its the wireless card and others say its the battery, but I am getting tired of all these guessing games and just want some answers so I can fix the problem. Can anyone help? Just for some extra info, my friend has a laptop too and connects to my network with no problems on battery and adapter, so the problem is obviously with my laptop and not my router. I know this might be a hard one, but any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
honey

hello
tell me ur laptop configuration which have problem of connecting or disconnecting
and also tell me the company name of Access Point or model.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.